Our warranty is valid only for the original purchaser (“you”) and is not transferable.
Your product must have been purchased from SWEE LEE HOLDINGS PTE LTDs (“our”, “we” or “us”) retail outlets in Brunei and/or from our on-line shop at https://www.sweelee.com.bn.
Our warranty is valid for one (1) year from the date of purchase (“Coverage Period”) and only in Brunei except the following brands and product categories which are covered as listed below:
- Fender / Squier - 2 years
- Fender Amplifiers & Pro Audio - 2 years
- Heritage - 2 years
- Harmony - 2 years
- Focusrite and Novation - 3 years
- Vinyl Records - 7 days
You must have registered for the warranty within the Coverage Period.
You must comply with the warranty claims procedure when making a warranty claim. The original purchase receipt must be presented upon our request when you request for warranty service.
Our warranty covers defects in material and workmanship under normal use and is inclusive of parts and labour. The defective product or parts will be replaced or repaired (with comparable and/or refurbished parts) as determined by us in our sole and absolute discretion. Any product or part replaced shall become our property.
Our warranty does not cover:
- Any damage to the product due to accidental damage including drops and spills, negligence, modification, improper maintenance or misuse;
- Any normal wear and tear to the product, including but not limited to discolouration, fading or damage to original finish, strings, tuners, jacks, controls, switches, speakers, vacuum tubes, corrosion or rusting of hardware and plating;
- Any damage to the product due to overexposure to excessive humidity, temperature, sunlight, or if the product has not been kept in a safe and proper environment;
- Any defects to the product involving subjective judgements and opinions regarding characteristics of the product or grain characteristic or colours of wood;
- Any product whose serial number has been removed, defaced or altered with in any fashion; or
- Any product which has undergone repairs, modifications or has been dismantled by any other person other than our technician.
In all cases, our technician will assess the product to determine if it is eligible for a warranty claim. If the defect or damage is determined to fall within paragraph 7 above, the warranty claim is invalid and rejected. All decisions made by our technicians will be final, conclusive and binding on you.
All and any incidental charges, such as consumables, shipping or delivery fees to and from us, will be borne by you.
You will collect your product promptly upon being notified by us. You agree that any product uncollected after six (6) months shall be deemed abandoned and may be disposed of without further notice to you in any way we deem fit. We may also claim any damages from you including any costs of the storage of the product. We reserve the right of lien for unpaid charges.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Brunei.
Items Damaged In Transit
Remember to inspect all items and ensure that you are completely satisfied that your package has arrived in good condition. If you believe your item(s) have been damaged in transit, please contact us within 24 hours to let us know. We reserve the right to reject a return if we are not notified within 24 hours.